Hugo Hosfetetter and Amaury Capiot's programme
Hugo Hofstetter and Amaury Capiot are among the “Flandriens” of the Arkéa-Samsic team. Here is the programme for the beginning of the 2023 season.
” We already know Hugo’s record”, says Théo Ouvrard, “as well as his appetite for one-day races, especially in Belgium at the beginning of the season. His 2023 programme does not change fundamentally, except for his first race which will be held this year in Australia, with the Donw Under and the . He will be the designated sprinter of the Arkéa-Samsic team in these two events. The Volta Ao Algarve will then mark his return to Europe. Hugo has also asked to compete in the Volta Catalunya with the same aim of competing in the UCI WorldTour Flanders Classics and Semi-Classics, and also with the ambition of competing in this race, which always allows the sprinters to express themselves”.
Previsionnal programme of Hugo Hofstetter
– Tour Down Under (17 to 22 January)
– Cadel Evans Great Ocean Road Race (29 January)
– Volta ao Algarve (15 to 19 February)
– Grand Prix Samyn (28 February)
– Grand Prix Criquélion (4 March)
– Grand Prix Monséré (5 March)
– Ronde Van Drentrhe (12 March)
– Grand Prix de Denain- Porte du Hainaut (16 March)
– Bredene Koksijde Classic (17 March)
– Volta Ciclisya a Catalunya (20 to 26 March)
“Amaury Capiot’s 2023 programme at the start of the season is almost the same as last year’s, notes Théo Ouvrard. There are no big changes for Amaury. The only notable difference is that we expect him to ride the classics a bit more. Amaury won quickly in 2022 and that’s what we asked him to do. Amaury knows that we will be a bit more patient with him than in 2022. But knowing his qualities as a competitor, he may very well have some nice surprises in store for us. Amaury will also have the mission on certain occasions to launch his sprinters. But the target is really the beginning of the Belgian campaign where we expect him to perform very well”.
Previsional programme of Amaury Capiot
– Clasica Communitat Valenciana- Gran Premi Valencia (22 January)
– Grand Prix Cycliste de Marseille – La Marseillaise (29 January)
– Muscat Classic (9 February)
– Tour of Oman (10 to 14 February)
– Omloop Het Nieuwsblad (25 February)
– Kuurne-Brussels-Kuurne (26 February)
– Paris-Nice (5 to 12 March)
– Grand Prix de Denain – Porte du Hainaut (16 March)