Programme of Clément Champoussin and Cristian Rodriguez
Clément Champoussin and Cristiàn Rodriguez will start their season in Marseille and Mallorca respectively.
- Grand Prix La Marseillaise (29 janvier)
- Tour de Murcie (11 février), et ou Jaën (13 février) ou les deux épreuves
- Tour des Alpes-Maritimes et du Haut-Var (17 au 19 février)
- Troféo Laigueglia (1er mars)
- Paris-Nice (5 au 12 mars)
“Clément has been recruited to become one of the leaders of the team. We expect him to take on this role from the beginning of the season on the roads of the Tour des Alpes-Maritimes and the Var, where he will be at home. He has to take on this status little by little and perform on the block of races from the Azurean event, through Laigueglia, a one-day race where he has shown his advantage in the past, to Paris-Nice. It is a time of the year that he likes. Clément is indeed a rider who often starts his seasons very well. That’s why we are counting on him for these three races, including Paris-Nice, a competition in which he will share the leadership of the team with Kévin Vauquelin“, says Théo Ouvrad.
- Trofeo Ciclista Mallorca (26 au 29 janvier)
- Muscat Classic (10 février)
- Tour d’Oman (11 au 15 février)
- Faun Ardèche Classic (25 février)
- Faun Drome Classic (26 février)
- Tirreno-Adriatico (6 au 12 mars)
« Cristiàn is a climber who likes the heat, which is why his first race will be in Mallorca, with a combination of Muscat and Oman,” says Théo Ouvrard. This will give him the opportunity to put himself in a position to perform. We have told him that we trust him for the Ardèche-Drôme classics as well as for Tirreno-Adriatico, with the possibility to shine in these two one-day races, but also to achieve a good general classification, in Italy during his first race of the season on the UCI WorldTour calendar, and to try to win a stage on the Tirreno roads”.